[Hampshire] [OT] Networking Attached Storage [was Product re…

Author: Rob Malpass
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Networking Attached Storage [was Product recommendation]
Hi all

Thanks to those who replied to my earlier post. I think I've found what I need...

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?ngr-sc101t&P=0

The thing is, if you check out the reviews on ebuyer, it seems XP is the only thing this will work with. I find this odd - and importantly if this is the case - I won't be buying it.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=0&action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X3Jldmlld3M=&product_uid=129203

Has anyone either had experience with this particular product or experience with NAS devices that will only work with one particular OS? This one won't even work with different versions of Windows never mind Linux or Mac!!!

Cheers
Rob