Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Networking Attached Storage [was Produc…

Top Page
Author: Hugo Mills
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Networking Attached Storage [was Product recommendation]

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56b5e100.hantslug.org.uk.21801': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Sep 14 17:29:00 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 20ACB3BE515C238D
On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 05:15:04PM +0100, Rob Malpass wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Thanks to those who replied to my earlier post. I think I've found what I need...
>
> http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?ngr-sc101t&P=0
>
> The thing is, if you check out the reviews on ebuyer, it seems XP is the only thing this will work with. I find this odd - and importantly if this is the case - I won't be buying it.

The Novatech page (look on the "specifications" tab) also says
explicitly that it will *only* work with 23-bit WinXP, Win2K or
Win2K3. It will not work with Linux, Macintosh, Vista or any 64-bit
OS.

Hugo.

  --- I hate housework. You make the beds, you wash the dishes, and ---
           six months later you have to start all over again.