Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday Fun Question

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday Fun Question

> My vote would definitely be for making your own life easier and installing
> Ubuntu.

Wise words and I think I will probably go that route Lisi, as long as a
dabble with the live CD reveals that the basic functionality is there,
which in this case is screen, keboard, touchpad and modem. Steve is not
one to play music or watch DVDs on the pc, and as he doesn't (yet) have
broadband the wifi aspect is not essential either.

Ok, it's off I go to Linux on Laptops, VMware and Virtualbox then!

Sean