[Hampshire] Greetings!

Author: Charlie de Courcy
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Greetings!

Heya,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Found you by following random
tangents from the Ubuntu Gutsy launch page!
I'm from Farnborough and work just down the road at Sun Microsystems as
an engineer in their 'Professional Services' dept.

I recently made the switch from fedora to Ubuntu on both my home box
and laptop, and have enjoyed the transition thus far. Have been using
linux for a year or two, but am only just starting to explore it
properly! It's good to leave windoze behind in the dust :)

Looking forward to meeting a few of you, will probably pop along to
your next Aldershot hosted evening!

Cheers,
Charlie