Re: [Hampshire] GPG keysigning session at the meeting

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] GPG keysigning session at the meeting
** Alan Pope <alan@???> [2007-10-03 16:31]:
> On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 13:25 +0100, Hugo Mills wrote:
> >    Copy the output from this several times into your favourite text
> > editor, print out, and cut into strips. Also bring along your
> > passport and a pen.

> If you don't have a passport?

** end quote [Alan Pope]

Does an expired passport count? You can still identify me even if the
photo is a bit old - hmm, actually maybe I'd prefer not to use it given
the age of the photo ;)

I'll have to check the date, I hadn't noticed the change for this
meeting - I had them all scheduled in my Palm!

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: