[Hampshire] Linux DVD/Video Editing Tools

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Linux DVD/Video Editing Tools
I am struggling to find a tool that will allow me to cut the ads out of
a a broadcast of a Foo Fighters performance. There seemed to be a couple
in the Ubuntu repositories, but on closer inspection they appear to be
better suited to the output from video cameras. Being a bit of a chump
in these matters I held back upon discovering this, and thought I'd ask
if anyone out there has any recommendations.

Like I say, my needs are simple: I just want to chop the ads out and
stitch the broadcast back together.

Sean