[Hampshire] Linux jobs: finding the right people

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Linux jobs: finding the right people
We are trying to recruit a Linux person and we're having difficulty
finding the right audience, so my question to the LUG is "where would you
go to contact either experienced Linux people or less experienced but keen
Linux people?"

We've posted to linuxjobs and to local LUGs, and have had a small
response. Although the job isn't in the Hampshire area (it is in
Gloucestershire), the Hants list has a lot of Linuxy people who may be
able to suggest places to look for a suitable person, hence my reason for
posting here.

The job itself is posted at http://www.tiger-computing.co.uk/page.php?27

Grateful for any suggestions, either on or off list!

Thanks,
Keith