[Hampshire] [OT]Projector

Author: Peter Brooks
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT]Projector
Hello everyone, hope someone can help me here.

As part of the gaming association here at Keele University we run
console nights, of which we use hdtv's,tvs and a projector to play
lots of games.
Anyway the projector we have been borrowing has had the owner request
20 quid per 3 hour session to cover replacement bulbs, this I can
understand given the cost of replacement bulbs.

Hence we're looking into buying our own projector that will suit our
needs, we don't need a brilliant projector as we use a wall for the
screen. Just something that projects from game consoles (ie phono's)
and has cheap replacement bulbs or even has a bulb lifetime of about
20 weeks of our usage, ie 60hours.

Cheers