Re: [Hampshire] Domain name registrations

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: rob, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Domain name registrations
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:51:58 +0100, rob@??? said:

> I've used http://www.freeparking.co.uk/ for several domains without
> issue. They even give you access to your DNS record which most of the
> cheap and nasty ones don't.

I stopped using freeparking some years ago because updates did not
propagate to all of their servers. I took this up with them at the time,
but (despite me showing output from nslookup or dig, I forget which, that
proved the updates weren't happening), they refused to do anything. They
may have changed in the interim, but with so many good domain registration
sites around, I wouldn't take the chance with freeparking.

Keith

--
Keith Edmunds

|  Tiger Computing Ltd  |  Helping businesses make the most of Linux  |
|  "The Linux Company"  |       http://www.tiger-computing.co.uk      |