[Hampshire] Installing acroread and opera

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Installing acroread and opera

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x569f7100.hantslug.org.uk.23739': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Oct 16 13:31:55 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 1E38DD6257A4363C
John Lewis mailed about installing these to packages but I'd like to
mention that these are, and have been for many months, available from
the following archives. Nothing to do with d***** at all :-)

# Opera, google earth, acroread, w32codecs and truckloads
# more evil stuff
deb http://packages.medibuntu.org/ gutsy free non-free

The site has gpg signed packages and full documentation on its use on
the official u***** help site:-

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu

You can get mplayer from this site as well as some codecs (I know).

Cheers,
Al