Re: [Hampshire] Feisty - changing Graphics Card

Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Feisty - changing Graphics Card
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 at 10:09:34AM +0100, Rob Malpass wrote:

> The only thing that's not working is the wretched wheel on my mouse.
>
> I think I'll make a very safe copy of xorg.conf before fiddling further.

Good advice. Normally you need to check that you have the correct mouse
driver set, and then you just need to set the correct Z-axis setting. You
can probably try to reconfigure the xserver or hack the file. I don't have
a Linux box running X infront of me now to check my config file but I'm sure
someone else will beat me to too it for you.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Like dreams, statistics are a form of wish fulfilment.
    -- Jean Baudrillard