Re: [Hampshire] Backup strategies

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Backup strategies

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58635100.hantslug.org.uk.27979': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Oct 28 11:44:56 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Damian,

On Sun, Oct 28, 2007 at 11:00:16AM -0000, Damian Brasher wrote:
> Andy Smith wrote:
> > My words are my own and do not represent Jacqui Caren.
>
> Andy - the above statement is one you have used quite a few time - I'm not
> really sure what to make of it

Just making clear that nothing I do or say is in any way
representing Jacqui Caren. Apparently there was some confusion at
some point that I did speak on behalf of Jacqui Caren.

If you have access to the subscriber-only mail archive before it was
made public then you will find it here:

https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/private/hants/2006-June/057420.html

> I mention this, perhaps naively, as new and existing members may fear that
> the same will happen to them if they voice an opinion that has led to this
> odd signature...

It is possible, yes, if people suggest that I am in some way
speaking on their behalf. I must say however, that this hasn't been
a problem before or since.

Cheers,
Andy