Re: [Hampshire] Backup strategies

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Backup strategies
Andy Smith wrote:

> Cheers,
> Andy
>
> --
> http://bitfolk.com/ -- No-nonsense VPS hosting
> Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB
>
> My words are my own and do not represent Jacqui Caren.
> --

Andy - the above statement is one you have used quite a few time - I'm not
really sure what to make of it - are you and Jacqui (I take it you mean
one of the Hants Lug members) mates and is this a personal joke between
you?

Only if it isn't I would be under the impression that Jaqui is in fact a
ventriloquist and not the Jacqui I have seen at Hants Lug meetings and on
the list ????????

Confused...

I mention this, perhaps naively, as new and existing members may fear that
the same will happen to them if they voice an opinion that has led to this
odd signature...

Damian