[Hampshire] Synaptic error

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Synaptic error

Synaptics indicated that I had a package that needed updating so I ran
synaptics and it showed that the udev package needed updating so I updated
and when it came to the point of installing I got the message below, should I
be worried??

(reading database ... 86698 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing replacement udev ...
Setting up udev (079-0ubuntu35) ...
ln: creating symbolic link `/tmp/mkinitramfs_1Kgzm/./true' to `true': files
exisits
cpio: ./true: Too many levels of symbolic links

I am running Mepis 6.5.02 (which is a clone of *buntu dapper)

Everything seem to still be working

Tim