Re: [Hampshire] apache2 CGI script problem

Author: Jim Kissel
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] apache2 CGI script problem

Peter Alefounder wrote:
> Can anyone help with this, please?
>
> I have been trying to set up a virtual server with webmin to run Perl
> GCI scripts from my home directory. The virtual server works, up
> to a point:
>
> The browser displays directory listings
>
> The browser displays html files
>
> The browser displays cgi files: not what it should do, I want it to
> run them and display the results.

Did cgi-bin files execute correctly before you started with virtual
servers and webmin?

--
People choose Microsoft Windows for their PC in the same manner
that the citizens of Soviet Russia elected the General Secretary

Jim Kissel
Open Source Migrations Limited
w: http://www.osml.eu
e: jim.kissel@???