Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meeting - 10th November

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: adrian, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meeting - 10th November

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56ed3100.hantslug.org.uk.23667': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Nov 4 15:39:30 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 1E38DD6257A4363C
Hi Adrian,

On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 21:22 +0000, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> The next meeting will be another joint meeting with SurreyLUG up at
> Surrey Uni on 10th November.

I'm hoping to be at this one.

> Would the volunteers like to nominate a talk which they would like to
> give?

Having just returned from the Ubuntu Developer Summit I could give a bit
of a talk on what's currently planned for the next Long Term Support
version 8.04 (Hardy Heron)?

I'll also have an Intel Classmate PC with me if anyone wants a play.

Cheers,
Al.