Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Amiga demos

Author: Steve Kirk
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Amiga demos
On 4 Nov 2007, at 12:25, Rob Malpass wrote:

> I find it difficult to part with old (and arguably classic) hardware.

There's no arguably about it. It IS an absolute classic in every sense.

A lot of old Amiga stuff still gets bought and sold on eBay too.

I ditched my A500 back in the early 90's to buy a 486sx25 with DOS 6.2
(which I still have!) and still regret it to a certain extent.
I've currently still got an Amiga A600, with a mighty 2MB ram and an
880MB hard disk from an old laptop! Works a treat. If you're ever
chucking out Amiga stuff, I might be interested! :-)

And I'd certainly be interested in tracking down a PCMCIA network card
for the A600. I'm pretty sure I've seen them on eBay.

Cheers,
Steve