Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Amiga demos

Author: m.nuttall
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Amiga demos
Quoting Paul Tansom <paul@???>:

> ** m.nuttall@??? <m.nuttall@???> [2007-11-05 17:47]:
> > I have a zorro NIC in my a4000 connnected to my modem/router.
>
> Yes, I have two of those. One is an Ariadne (can't remember whether it
> is a I or II) with an RJ45.

nice they would of cost alot when they came out

> The other, sadly, is an Ameristar badged
> A2065 which only has a BNC connector.

Got a individual computers x-surf 2 NIC its got alot of other stuff on it like
2 ide headers (buddha) and a 1200 clockport as well.

> I'll have to get my old DLink hub
> back of my parents to use that as it has a BNC connector on it, which
> will save messing around with an old NIC in a PC, even if I can find a
> PCI card with a BNC connection, or an old box with an ISA slot (actually
> I probably do have one or more of those!).

Jamies must have some nics that are bnc, at the recycling place i used to work
we had a fair amount of pci nics with bnc connector on them.

Martin N