Re: [Hampshire] Impressed with gOS - simplicity itself, for …

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Impressed with gOS - simplicity itself, for theright people
Alan Pope wrote:
> I have a couple of these on order also. I ordered the 4GB/512MB ones for
> wife and daughter. I'll probably wait until next year for the 10"
> version for myself.

I bow down to your superior wealth Al!

:-)

I must admit that I would want the one with a bit more capacity and
memory, and thought I would wait until later in the year before I
committed any cash, figuring that they would only get better and
probably cheaper too. Looks like high demand might take care of the
timing for me!

The only thing that worries me with the kids having one is that they are
daffy and far too trusting, and that these will be much sought after by
thieves. Other than that they look like superb machines for students.

Sean