Re: [Hampshire] Partition Formats

Author: Tim B (Systems)
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Partition Formats
Looks like it has USB for local access and Ethernet for "remote" access. Have
you tried telneting to it or sshing to it yet? if you just want to use it
locally (via USB) then it may just work as a USB->IDE convertor, though it
seems strange to have a USB IN and an ethernet socket. You need to get into
it and see if you can format the disk as you want.

I feel a little hacking coming on...

Tim B.