Re: [Hampshire] [OT]Hand over your crypto key or else

Author: Will Davies
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT]Hand over your crypto key or else
Could it be argued that binary software is encrypted?
Does this mean that you must be able to reverse engineer all the
binaries in your possession?
Is it possible to stripe encrypted data through a working dl?.
I appreciate it would be hard to hard GBs worth of porn.
My swiss bank account details would do.
If my dll works as it is supposed to (but might contain data).
Do I then become responsible for declaring where it came from?
This might be one of the 500 bits of freeware and junk that I have
installed off the internet, but I don't know which one?

Is storing encrypted data a thought crime?

--
Will Davies