Re: [Hampshire] Benefits of top-posting?

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Benefits of top-posting?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57c6e100.hantslug.org.uk.4872': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Nov 23 20:14:21 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Martyn,

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 07:57:40PM +0000, Martyn wrote:
> If it's an ongoing discussion and you've been following the
> consecutive mails then it means you can follow the thread immediately
> on openning the mail,

Part of what I consider to be a proper reply is including enough
context of what you are actually replying to. Not doing so is IMHO
lazy (more or less compounded by having poor software).

So for me the root issue is still laziness (and poor software).

Cheers,
Andy