Re: [Hampshire] aldi graphics tablet

Author: Clive Woodfine
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] aldi graphics tablet
On 28/11/2007, Jacqui Caren <Jacqui.caren@???> wrote:
> Hi, I cannot remember who was interested in this but aldi has
> a new graphics tablet on sale next week.
>
> Unlike its predecessor, it does not seem to be ful A4 size or
> provide both mouse and pen inputs.
>
> ALso because is seesm to be a new product there is no assurance it is
> wacom (hence linux) compatible.
>
> Jacqui

Hi Jacqui it was me. Thanks for the tip. How did you get this info. I
signed up for their email but nothing has mentioned it yet.

Not having an Aldi in Salisbury (Romsey or Bournemouth are the
closest) I am ignorant of the buying process. Do they have special
buys at all stores? From their web site I cannot see to buy on line.

Clive