Re: [Hampshire] DVD burning 101

Author: David Rozzell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] DVD burning 101
On Saturday 01 December 2007, Sean Gibbins wrote:
> Rob Malpass wrote:
> > 2) Do we know of any issues burning isos with Windows (Nero)
> > software? At present, I don't have a DVD writer on a Linux box.
>
> Hi Rob,
>
> Without wishing to spend your hard-earned cash for you (so easy to do!),
> go get one!
>
> Even local stores are selling them at less than 20 quid for
> well-specified, branded units.
>
> Sean

Hi

I've just bought a NEC AD-7170 DVD writer for £18.84 in Novatech, it works
perfectly and reads and writes to almost anything including Double Layer &
RAM discs, if you'd rather it was in beige it'll only cost you £17.70

HTH

David
--
FLOSS - Not just for your teeth - Free Linux Open Source Software