Re: [Hampshire] Network Attached (SMB) Storage questions

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Network Attached (SMB) Storage questions
My situation is practically identical to Alan's, except for:

A samba share? Does the FAT32 format demand that samba be used? (Why, if the
file system is accessible when the device is connected via USB or when using
FTP?)

So far as I know, everything else is in place, (hostname, fixed IP address,
etc., etc.) but it still won't mount!

Chris