[Hampshire] Apologies to the Admin

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Apologies to the Admin
I must give my apologies to the List Admins. I managed to stuff up
my DNS records. This resulted in my MX record being wrong for about
24 hours. Things appear to be working again now.

A mail loop may have formed with my account on the hantslug machine.
I probably need to fix up a better mail forwarding rule rather than
the catch all one I use at the moment.

The upside is, I have not received much spam in the last 24 hours
:-)

The moral of this story is to read the instructions, especially on a
web page that states, "Do not edit this unless you know what you are
doing."

--
Philip Stubbs
http://www.stuphi.co.uk