[Hampshire] Linux contract work in Hampshire?

Author: Stuart Matheson
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Linux contract work in Hampshire?
Hi,

Does anyone know of any contract linux development work going on in
the Hampshire area? I've found quite a bit of permanent work but with
my visa situation I can really only take on contract roles until I
get a Highly Skilled Migrant visa. I would love to stay in the
Hampshire area as my partner is based here but if I can't find a
contract here I'll have to go to London instead.

All suggestions welcome!

Kind regards,

Stuart.

PS: I attended my first HantsLUG meeting at Southampton University
last weekend and was very impressed by the professional quality of
the presentations. I've since looked back over previous talks on the
website and was further impressed, esp by all the hard work that's
gone into the presentations and their archiving (with videos even!).
Congratulations on an amazing user group.