RE: [Hampshire] The start of the end...

Author: Wayne Lee
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Hampshire] The start of the end...
> As you may know Pipex took over Nildram some time ago. Pipex then sold
most of it's ADSL business >
> including Nildram to Tiscali. Under Pipex's ownership Nildram wasn't

destroyed, however now that Internet > idiots Tiscali are in change,
things are not looking so good.

> Yesterday they changed the Nildram SMTP server to a Tiscali one and

now TLS certificates fail as the > > > server names don't match anymore.
Now the Tiscali SMTP in-bound mail queue is too full and I can't send >
> email.

> I think a new ISP is on the cards in the new year, are there any left

that the big idiotic companies > > haven't wrecked...?

Hello Guys

Shameless plug

Link Connect Services Ltd

http://www.link-connect.com