Re: [Hampshire] The start of the end...

Author: Samuel Penn
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] The start of the end...
On Thursday 20 December 2007 16:25:38 James Courtier-Dutton wrote:
> I find demon.net very good. I don't know what there support is like
> now, because the last time I had to use it was over 3 years ago, so I
> would say it is a reliable service!!!

Support has mostly moved to India. As a business user, I sometimes
manage to get someone in the UK who actually know what they're talking
about, but when I've had to use their Indian support desk it's been
truly crap, and I've stopped recommending them to people because of
this.

A few times I've used their IM service to talk to support people in
the UK (on adding domain names, or upgrading service), and in this
case they're still the old Demon I used to know and love.

--
Be seeing you,                         http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.                        Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@???