[Hampshire] Meeting with John Denham

Author: rogermunford
To: hampshire
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting with John Denham
Subject: [Hampshire] Meeting with John Denham
All,

I have received an email from John Denhams office with a provisional
booking of Friday 18th of April at 2 o'clock. He is offering to come to us
but that is not obviously not practical and so we should go to him at his
office in Southampton Street.

However I know that he lives very close to the University so it may be
possible to offer a Saturday visit to a meeting which may have to be
scheduled out of the normal series to accomodate him. It depends on what
you all think.

Lisi has kindly volunteered to co ordinate the meeting and I would like to
forward the email to her so that she take it forward but I do not have her
email address. (I am in Germany at the moment and am away from the
desktop). I hope she reads this and emails me.

I hope that we can spend some (enjoyable) time deciding on the impression
that we will try to give him and the content of the presentation.

Merry Christmas everyone

Roger