[Hampshire] [Advert] For Sale - Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2x1GB…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Dorset Linux Users Group
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [Advert] For Sale - Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2 PC2-5300C3 667MHz Dual Channel Kit
Having just bought a 4GB kit I am looking to sell the 2 x 1GB modules
that currently reside in my main machine.

There is a description of the product here:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-088-CR

.. and indeed that is where I bought it from back in May. The reason for
the upgrade is that I am increasingly playing with products like VMware
and Virtualbox and I need the additional headroom rather than extra
grunt. It is in 'nearly new' condition, but that said I will run memtest
this evening and update this post accordingly if I encounter any errors.
It has only been run at stock speed and has not displayed any errors
that might indicate it is in anything less than pristine condition.

So, £35 gets you the memory well-packaged by Guaranteed Next Day
delivery; alternatively it's yours for £30 if you can be bothered to
drop by my place in Hordle (near Lymingington in 'The Deep South'!) to
pick it up.

It won't be available until the replacement kit arrives and I can't
imagine that being before Wednesday or Thursday now.

Please reply *off-list* if you are interested, and please also make sure
that your system is capable of running this memory *before* you get in
touch.

Sean