[Hampshire] Documentation of linux systems

Author: Richard Green
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Documentation of linux systems
Hi,

I know that quite a few of you work in the computing industry and was
hoping that someone would be able to show me examples of some good
documentation that you've produced if possible? I'm currently using
dokuwiki but am expected to write this up into a lab book but am also
interested to document the maintenance and configuration of my Linux
server.

I would be grateful of any examples, comments and experiences of
documentation of linux software and OS configuration, etc.

Thanks