Re: [Hampshire] Advice regarding Storage of PC/Electronics i…

Author: alan c
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Advice regarding Storage of PC/Electronics in Garage
hantslug@??? wrote:
> On Monday 31 December 2007 14:10, Imran Chaudhry wrote:
>> Just after some general storage advice, tips and any solutions that
>> folks may have.
>
> A dehumidifier in the garage is very handy. Then they will not be subject to
> mould and damp. Tho' you'll still need to watch out for mice. They seem to
> like polythene for lining their nests and may chew/shred the plastic bags.
> Haven't solved that one yet!

I second the mice warning. Although it depends I guess on what else
they have nearby to keep themselves occupied. Our garden is a manged
nature reserve, so they are happy outside, or they were, until one
year we left some camping stuff in the garage which included instant
curry meals in foil packs. They must have fancied an exotic meal. I
bet they paid for it later in a restless night :-)

--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391