[Hampshire] Audio sync problem when encoding DVD vob files

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Audio sync problem when encoding DVD vob files
I use Mythtv to record some programs. A few of them I would like to
transfer to DVD. I can export to an mpeg file using mythtranscode
with no problem. The audio sync on the saved mpeg file is fine. If I
then transcode this to a vob file, using either ffmpeg or
movie-to-dvd, I end up with audio sync problems.

At the start of the program it is fine, but buy the end it can be a
second or two out.

Has anybody else seen this sort or problem? Any pointers as to where
to look to fix this would be appreciated.

Regards,
--
        _
    ,--(_)