Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: February's meeting

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: February's meeting
On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 12:03 +0000, Clive Woodfine wrote:
> On 16/01/2008, Adrian Bridgett <adrian@???> wrote:

> Good idea Adrian. I would be very interested in a talk about bacula as
> I have been struggling with this.

I would be very happy to give a Bacula talk, I'm been using Bacula every
day for several months and have run into hardware problems as well as
rebuilt from source and studied the configuration in some detail. I have
been through the general philosophy and used the Bacula mailing list. So
the talk can be; setup, configuration for tape or hard drive and general
trouble shooting if there is time.

Bacula is an excellent system but a little daunting for the newbie. I'm
not using a hugely complex daily tape rotation / differential scheme.

Damian
--
Damian Brasher
www.interlinux.co.uk