Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: February's meeting

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: February's meeting

Adrian Bridgett wrote:

>It's fairly close, but there is a clear ordering:
>security (crypto, SSH, GPG, VPN, encrypted filesystems) - 4.11 (1st)
>media (VoIP, Skype, MythTV, digital photography, DV encoding) - 4.00 (2nd)
>backups (sbackup, rsync, bacula, backuppc, duplicity) - 3.83 (3rd)
>network (basics, firewall, VPN, IP multicast, IPv6, network manager, SSH)
>3.61 (4th)

Not too worry - that works for me actually, I'm attending the UKUUG FAB
'files and backup seminar' late February where I will hear Kern Sibbald,
the author of Bacula, talk as well as report back too work of course:) so
my proposed Bacula talk will be enhanced hopefully.

Might have a new box for Saturday BaB but have had one of those nasty
colds, I'll see how it goes.

Cheers Damian

www.interlinux.co.uk