Re: [Hampshire] [WANTED] Dec VT102

Author: alan c
To: Alan Pope, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [WANTED] Dec VT102
Alan Pope wrote:
> Subject says it all really. I'm after a working Dec VT102.
>
> No, I don't want an emulator / software terminal.
> No, I don't want a Wyse, VT3xx, VT4xx.
>
> Alternatively, if you know where I might get one, that information would be
> useful. No, they don't come up on ebay often.

The only place I think I have seen one in recent years was (probably) the
bletchley park computer museum - a fairly informal unit with working
stuff, some to try yourself.

Contacting them might be useful if they are attracting donations
surplus to requirements. I donated an old voltmeter to them in keeping
with the colussus build.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/07/11/bletchley_park_computer_museum/

The Whole place is really well worth a day (or more ) visit. most
impressive, and they need money to keep it going. Amazing history and
good (volunteer) tour guides. Recommended.
--
alan cocks
Kubuntu user#10391