Re: [Hampshire] lug.org.uk website

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] lug.org.uk website
On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 13:48:36 +0000
Tony Whitmore <tony@???> wrote:

> Andy Random wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, john lewis wrote:
> >
> >> I should have mentioned you need to turn on your speakers and
> >> wait for it all to start!
> >
> > Do what?!?
> >
> > John Lewis has a computer with speakers attached!
> >
> > When did that happen?
>
> And Flash!

I didn't say it was _my_ computer I watched it on, my wife sent me
the original link so I could pass it on. She has a w2k system with
speakers and presumably flash.

but OK, I'll admit I did get a pair of cheapie labtec speakers when I
got my present system box (from a fellow LUG member) which happens to
have onboard sound. I can now listen to the sound on LUG videos ;-)

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) & the GeneWeb genealogical data server