Re: [Hampshire] Meeting with John Denham

Author: hantslug
To: hampshire, lug
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting with John Denham
On Sunday 02 March 2008 22:20, Vic wrote:
> > I have received an email from John Denhams office with a provisional
> > booking of Friday 18th of April at 2 o'clock.
>
> That's less than 7 weeks away. Has anyone got anything together for it yet?
>
> I'm keen that we put on a reasonable show...

Roger was going to email me the correspondence, but forgot to do so (or
rather, forgot that he hadn't). I have now got it and am intending to
contact John Denham's office tomorrow to see that we are still on-track with
them.

I didn't want to reinvent the wheel because it made us look amateur and
inefficient. I'm not sure that the delay is better, but I'll try to make it
seem deliberate and because everything was already agreed.

Lisi