Re: [Hampshire] Meeting with John Denham

Author: Alan Bell
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting with John Denham
Well I have an OLPC XO laptop, an Asus EeePC and by then I should have
an Elonex One demonstrator (I saw it yesterday and they said they would
let me have one). I have a short presentation on the low cost Linux
based laptops which are about to transform the educational landscape,
the key component being Free and Open Source software.
Here is my review of the Elonex One:

http://www.olpcnews.com/sales_talk/competition/elonex_one_laptop_review.html

Alan.

--
Alan Bell
The Open Learning Centre

Web: www.theopenlearningcentre.com
Mob: +44 (0)7736 778908
Tel: +44 (0)8444 849388

The Open Learning Centre is a trading name of Bell Lord Ltd,
a company registered in England and Wales #05868943.
VAT Registration #GB 901 4715 55