Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Record Deck Sought

Author: Tim B (Systems)
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Record Deck Sought
Sean,

Not So long ago Maplin were selling USB record decks bundled with Audacity and
aparrantly had Linux support. Don't know how good they are, but it's probably
worth a look.

Yes, I'm STILL a list member!! I'll come to a meeting sometime when my visits
to the south coincide with one.

Tim B.
(of Glasgow)