[Hampshire] Re: [OT] Record Deck Sought

Author: Stephen Pelc
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: [OT] Record Deck Sought
> On Sunday 02 March 2008 20:18:09 Sean Gibbins wrote:
> > I am looking for a record deck and may well have been up for a new
> > budget effort were it not for the pesky kids, their need for a printer
> > and my wife's refusal to sign off the approval on the basis that the
> > kids moan louder than I do!

There's a Pioneer PL12D with a Shure cartidge (M75xx?) or two in
the cellar here somewhere. I am being asked to dispose of it.
One of them might need a new drive belt. A tenner or so. Now
replaced by a Pink Triangle - wow, the difference is stunning!

Stephen
--
Stephen Pelc, stephen@???
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691