Re: [Hampshire] Hants server experiencing problems

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hants server experiencing problems
john lewis wrote:
> The data is no longer of a purely personal nature containing as it
> does personal details of some 65,000 persons, some of whom are still
> alive, who live/lived in a small part of the UK. I know it would be
> considered a tragedy by many people if the data was lost.

I keep copies of work and home data on 256G and 500G drives.
Can we arrange for your data to be backed up here?
I can ensure it is replicated across my various backup drives.

I can offer you an ssh account and can enable sftp access etc.

If my work DSL finally gets moved from the horrific BT to a real
"static" IP then I may be also able to offer hosting
but no promises...

Jacqui