Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko/Freerunner

Top Page
Author: Chris Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OpenMoko/Freerunner

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x572da100.hantslug.org.uk.26587': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Apr 14 14:15:54 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 11BEF6408586B4B2
Hugo Mills wrote:

>    One thing that's been mentioned is that they'll be selling a
> 10-pack as well as individual phones -- this brings the cost per unit
> down from $399 to $369, and will also save significantly on shipping.
> If anyone wants to put together a group of people to buy one of these
> 10-packs, I've set up a wiki page[4] to express your interest.

I note from the wiki page some uncertainty over the Euro price. Is
there any reason to believe that the Euro price won't follow the
exchange rate?

I've added my name to the list, as it's been quite some since I indulged
in an impulse buy. :)

Chris
--
Chris Smith <cjs94@???>