Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] May and June meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x586ee100.hantslug.org.uk.25323': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Apr 29 13:58:16 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 1E38DD6257A4363C
On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 12:26 +0100, john lewis wrote:
> I should perhaps consider installing the 'heavy' version of exim and
> deal with spam further up the line but that will involve training a
> remote version of spamassassin (unless it is possible to copy my
> existing ~/.spamassassin to the remote system)

I use exim-heavy and farm out my spamassassin tasks to the ones provided
by bitfolk, so I don't run my own chunky spamd. You could look at doing
that.

Cheers,
Al.