Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Identifying the importance and value of…

Author: Damian Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Identifying the importance and value of data -survey
Starting to feel a bit self-conscious here, Brasher ML monopoly can't be a
good thing :-/

Damian Brasher wrote:
> contains a matrix which starts to create a profile matching the user

requirements.

NB: survey having been at the back of my mind for some time was
consequently written all at once in a hurry, after resting up I've have
cleared up the inevitable small typos & errors. Tea & coffee DB example
(inspired by a broken coffee machine) replaced by something a bit more
sensible.

I'm peeling off for a few days rest see some of you Saturday!

--
Damian L Brasher
http://www.diap.org.uk