Re: [Hampshire] July meeting - new venue and date

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] July meeting - new venue and date

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5738b100.hantslug.org.uk.15567': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Jul 2 13:18:49 2008 BST
gpg: using DSA key 497BD1F48AB6137F
On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:45:04 +0100
Hugo Mills <hugo@???> wrote:

Hello Hugo,

>    Actually, even that's not true. You get 15 free searches a day [per
> IP address], but you can only use 6 of those before you have to
> register your details on the site.

Ah, being registered already, I was unaware of that restriction,
having already met the relevant criterion.

--
 Regards  _

White people going to school, where they teach you to be thick
White Riot - The Clash