[Hampshire] [OT Hardware]

Author: Mike Burrows
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT Hardware]
Hello folks.

Trying to display my laptop on one of those small car dvd players. I
have s-video out on the laptop and (thinking the rca video-in on the dvd
player was component video) bought an s-video to rca adaptor. Though it
works for a conventional tv the laptop wont display on the dvd screen.
A little googling reveals that the dvd screen is a tft lcd screen. So
the question.

Can I simply use an rgb to rca cable as if I was connecting the laptop
to a project rather than the dvd player?

TIA
Mike

PS. list moderator please delete similar post that was bounced with the
wrong reply to address. sorry :(
--
Mike Burrows <testermike@???>