Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Interactive Website

Author: Mike Burrows
To: Tim
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Interactive Website
> Mike you should know that you never say web site and frontpage in the same
> breath, go and stand in the corner for a couple of hours!!

OK that was a rough two hours :)

The hosting would probably 1 and 1 and I don't know where they stand on
wiki's.

I could host it on this machine I suppose but I am a serious newbie when
it comes to server security.

As an aside, how safe is a server that sits behind a linksys router and
guard dog firewall?

It may be the best option just to give a select few some basic html
instruction, a style sheet of my choosing, where to download cute FTP
and the username and password at 1 & 1.

Like you though, I am looking forward to other posts.

Cheers
Mike