Re: [Hampshire] Laser printers ?

Author: Ian Park
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Laser printers ?
Russell Gadd wrote:
Message: 3
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:34:48 +0100
From: "Russell Gadd" <russ.mail.lists@???>
To: "Hampshire LUG Discussion List" <Hampshire@???>

Thanks for all the responses - I may look for a second hand duplex - reduces
paper usage and makes manuals more manageable. (Any comments re duplex would
be appreciated.)

Russell
--
I've had a Brother HL5270n for something over a year now - bought it
through Amazon. It does Postscript emulation (which was a fundamental

Ian
--
Ian Park
17 Pyle Hill